Here are my workshopped vegan recipes.
Quite annoyingly, most available vegan recipes are bad. Feel free to read my rant about it.
Here is a list of useful cooking techniques
To follow my recipes:
- The ingredients list is a shopping list, ignore it once you’ve started cooking.
- To improve time efficiency, prep and cooking steps are interspersed in each other. While you’re waiting for mushrooms to cook you should really be doing the next prep step.
- If some steps are labelled as a ‘group’, it means to combine them in the same vessel and they’ll all be added to the dish together.
- Recipes are usually made for the minimum possible quantity. Scale-up as necessary.
- Buy a bag of MSG and add it to everything, you coward.
Please contact me for any questions or suggested improvements.
Smashed Cucumber Salad